Sunday, February 17, 2013

Transformation

What is transformation in Sahaja Yoga in real sense?

Not the ability to say complex mantras.... It is nothing but bookish knowledge..
Not the ability to give lengthy lectures about sahaja yoga... It is a reflection of intellectual knowledge...
Not dressing up like a spiritual person... It is nothing but external looks....

Transformation is real knowledge which is
Having the love for our beloved Guru... Shri Mataji...

Carrying that feeling in our heart all the time...

That love is reflected on others... all the time...
This is real transformation, realization and self knowledge.. When this happens all other external things drop out automatically...

Here is a glimpse of that transformation from one new seeker from Bahrain... His name is Shibu, basically a web and graphics designer.  When approached for help in designing our pamphlet for a public program, upon seeing Shri Mataji's face, he decided to attend the program and get his realization.  After practicing meditation and attending our centers regularly, this is what he is able to do in such a short period of time... Creativity put into best use..
A sketch of Shri Mataji's smiling face using Galaxy Note II...
A soul kindling poem, will sure touch your heart too...


"Mother, I just have my bare hands,
but my thoughts are filled with you
every moment and every second
I am thinking of you,
I thank you for residing in my heart
and for giving me this beautiful smile,
and for giving me a state of mind
that I could use portray you
Life is not at all so busy
no matter where we are,
no matter what we do,
all that matters is when I lose you,
In my heart...

If you are interested to know more about Sahaja Yoga in Bahrain, please contact us....

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Sree Mataji for residing in my heart, and appearing in front of my eyes whenever I close them.

    “ Oh Mother! You are the divine, you are the soul, and you are the true teacher; truly the one who can take the domicile of a “GuRu”.

    For the new seekers, I would like to bring in these few notes about my early days before joining to Sahaja Yoga. I have had read many Sanskrit manuscripts in the early ages, which I thought would have given me the real delineation of both the spiritual and sensible world. I used to have a habit of watching each and everything happening around from a different perspective; but realize now that it was with or within the normal limits to human perception, and that habit too gave me a kind of impertinence that I used put down things with my own comments.

    I used to be a regular blogger, with more than 500 blog posts, through which I used to write about anything, anyone, sometimes with a mix of condemnations and opinions. A kind of habit that I realize now was no more than anything of a piece of waste paper. I removed all those posts, that I thought of having no worth the time being spent writing it, and now refreshing my blog with posts that are informative and inspirational, that on the contrary might be useful for everyone, and the informational contents could be used by anyone freely.

    The point I was coming to is simple. Sahaja Yoga not only changed my habit, but also taught me a lot about being simple, humble and generous to be helpful and merciful. There is no secret Mantras or Chanting that you think might give you supernatural powers, but only guidelines to realization of your soul within and its connection with the Almighty, and the transformation happens instantaneously once you have realized it.

    Sahaja Yoga is truly a path that I wish the entire world must follow. It is the only route way to extreme peace to the self / selves, hence to the family, society and then it flows to the entire world. Just imagine such a beautiful world of love and peace. What I have realized was, we are the only source of our own happiness, and the gateway is Sree Mataji.

    I Wish I Could Write Pages About What’s There In My Mind Now. Thank You Sree Mataji, You Are The True Guru, You Are The True Light & You Are The True Path. Let Sree Mataji Reside In All Of Our Heart.

    Jai Sree Mataji.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I really agree with you this really fantastic and beautiful ieads provides the yoga related > thanks.

    ReplyDelete